BRAND NEW 4″ Continuous Rim Diamond Saw Blade, distributed from California USA, is designed for cutting tiles made of the common materials of masonry construction such as marble, granite, limestone, sand stone, glass.
It’s a great option when working on smaller pieces of material when precision is important.
A go-to tool for smooth and chip free tile cutting.
- Diameter: 4 Inch (4″) / 10.16 cm
- Width: 1/16 Inch (1/16″) / 1.8 mm
- Arbor Size: 7/8 inch (7/8″) / 22.3 mm. We have reducing rings for 5/8 inch ( 5/8″ ). If you need the ring, please send a note. The rings are not included in the order by default and will not be sent separately.
- Rim Height: 5/16 Inch (5/16″) / 7.00 mm
- Cutting Method: Wet
- For Machine Use
- For Cutting: marble tiles, granite tiles, concrete, bricks, ceramic tiles, porcelain tiles, roof tiles, glass tiles, tiles made of other masonry materials.