BRAND NEW Diamond Electroplated Flat Lapidary Disc is distributed from California, USA. It is designed for machine use. Its high density diamond coating, which is available in a variety of grits, allows for work on extremely rough materials, and ensures good grinding and polishing performance and professional quality refinement. It’s used to grind and polish slabs or other flat surfaces such as crystals, and geodes, and it’s a go-to tool to facet or grind gemstones, and knife blades.
- Diameter: 8″
- Hole Diameter: 3/8″
- Thickness of the disc: less than 2 mm
- Grit: 50, 60, 80, 120, 180, 240, 320, 400, 600, 800, 1000
- Wear resistant.
- Long polishing life.
- Removing scratches.
- Grinding and polishing concrete floor, stone floor, granite floor, marble floor, terrazzo.
- Wet polishing for granite, engineered stone, concrete, marble, limestone, travertine.
- Grinding and polishing granite, marble, concrete.
- Fast removal of material on concrete.