Diamond Lapidary Wheel distributed from California, USA. It is designed for machine use. Its high density diamond coating, which is available in a variety of grits, allows for work on extremely rough materials, and ensures good grinding and polishing performance and professional quality refinement. It’s used to grind and polish slabs or other flat surfaces such as crystals, and geodes. Diamond Lapidary wheel can also help with glass beveling, cold glass working, smoothing rough surfaces, leveling and fixing uneven spots, and profiling edges.
- Diameter: 8 Inch (8″) / 20.32 cm
- Thickness variations: 1 Inch (1″) / 1.5 Inch (1.5″) / 2 Inch (2″)
- Hole Diameter: 5/8”-1” (bushing)
- Materials: Plastic Housing, Diamond Coated Metal
- Grit: 120 Grit, 320 Grit, 600 Grit
- Machining ceramic materials, magnetic materials, silicon materials, thermal spraying alloy materials.
- Machining high-speed steel, cast iron.
- Grinding hard alloy, ceramics, optical glass, gem and other stones.
- Level uneven surfaces, and remove flashing.
- Cabochon cutting.