TechDiamondTools polishing paste is a multi-purpose oil-based polishing diamond compound made in California USA. It is used both in manual and machine polishing and sharpening. It extends working life of tool, assists in building sharper, stronger edge, and creates highly polished, shiny, mirror finish.
You can use diamond paste on metal surfaces as well as ceramic, glass, and other mineral products. In addition to polishing and sanding, diamond paste can clean the surfaces of any of these materials + semiconductors.
Brand New Diamond Polishing Lapidary Paste is ready-packed for dispensing in syringes. It exceeds US standards for purity, size and uniformity.
- Size: Grit 200,000-400
- Concentration: 25% (M – Medium) concentration of Diamond Powders
- Weight: 10 grams /0.357 oz
- Oil based, easy for use.
- Oil soluble.
- Excellent cutting rates.
- Best use with the wool polishers for polishing.
- Suitable for use on jewelry and gemstones, steel and hard metal, super hard materials.
- Recommended for polishing various metals, alloys, minerals, glass, ceramics, carbides, semiconductors.
- Apply oil-based compound to flat surface, using precise angle control, sharpen tool against the compound to achieve desired results.
You can choose from the following grits:
- 200,000 Grit 0-0.1 Micron – The Finest Polish
- 100,000 Grit 0-0.25 Micron – Final Polish
- 50,000 Grit 0-0.5 Micron – Final Polish
- 14,000 Grit 0-1 Micron – Final Polish
- 8,000 Grit 0-2 Micron – Mirror Finish
- 5,000 Grit 2-3 Micron – Mirror Finish
- 4,000 Grit 2-4 Micron – Mirror Finish
- 3,000 Grit 3-6 Micron – Fine Polish
- 2,000 Grit 4-8 Micron – Fine Polish
- 1,500 Grit 6-12 Micron – Pre Polish, Fine Lapping
- 1,200 Grit 10-20 Micron – Lapping Metals
- 1,050 Grit 10-16 Micron – Lapping Metals
- 800 Grit 12-22 Micron – Stock Removal or Lapping Metals
- 600 Grit 22-36 Micron – Stock Removal or Mapping Metals
- 500 Grit 36-54 Micron – Medium Fast Lapping
- 400 Grit 54-80 Micron – Medium Fast Lapping