TechDiamondTools Polishing Paste, Set of Three syringes is a set of multi-purpose oil-based polishing diamond compounds made in California USA. It is used both in manual and machine polishing and sharpening. It extends working life of tool, assists in building sharper, stronger edge, and creates highly polished, shiny, mirror finish.
You can use diamond paste on metal surfaces as well as on ceramic, glass, and mineral products.
Brand New set of diamond lapidary compounds is ready-packed for dispensing in syringes.
- Concentration: 25% (M – Medium) concentration of Diamond Powders
- Weight: 5 grams /0.176 oz x 3
- Oil based, easy for use.
- Oil soluble.
- Excellent cutting rates.
- Best use with the wool polishers for polishing.
- Suitable for use on gemstones, steel and hard metal, super hard materials.
- Works great as jewelry polishing compound, or glass scratch polish.
- Recommended for polishing various metals, alloys, minerals, glass, ceramics, carbides, semiconductors.
- Apply oil-based compound to flat surface, using precise angle control, sharpen tool against the compound to achieve desired results.