BRAND NEW 9 Inch (9”) General Purpose Diamond Segmented Saw Blade, distributed from California USA, is perfect for cutting concrete, reinforced concrete, asphalt and all masonry materials. The spaces between the segments are called gullets or slots, and they help to prevent build-up of cutting dust, and dissipate heat.
- Diameter: 9 Inch (9″) / 22.86 cm
- Width: 1/16 Inch (1/16″) / 1.8 mm
- Arbor Size: 7/8 inch (7/8″) / 22.3 mm
- Rim Height: 3/8 Inch (3/8″) / 9 mm
- Cutting Method: Dry or Wet
- For Machine Use: Angle Grinder
- For cutting concrete, reinforced concrete, asphalt and all masonry materials.