BRAND NEW TechDiamondTools Diamond Grinding Powder is a product distributed from California USA. Grinding Diamond Powder’s large particle sizes are specially suited to lap surfaces of hard materials such as ceramics, concrete, stone, metals and etc. It allows for a high degree of surface refinement and flatness, and provides smooth material removal. It prepares the surface for further finer finishing.
Synthetic diamond grinding powders, represent crystals and aggregate with the developed surfaces, and are used for manufacturing suspensions, grinding and development tools, cutting disks, etc. The same commercial quality diamond powder is used by professional gem cutters around the world.
- Size: From 325 to 14 Grit
- Weight: 20 grams/ 100 carats/ 0.714 oz
- Provides a good smooth finish.
- Extends working life of tool and assists in building sharper, stronger edge.
- Best use with the wool buffs or leather strops.
- Suitable for use on jewelry and gemstones, steel and hard metal, super hard materials.
- Recommended for grinding various metals, alloys, minerals, glass, ceramics, carbides, semiconductors.
- Lapping stone, marble, granite.
- Cleaning the surfaces of any of mentioned above materials, and semiconductors.
- Great for sharpening metal blades.