TechDiamondTools Diamond Powder is a product distributed from California USA. It exceeds US standards for purity, size and uniformity. You can use diamond powder on metal surfaces as well as ceramic, glass, and other mineral products. In addition to polishing and sanding, diamond powder can clean the surfaces of any of these materials + semiconductors.
Synthetic diamond grinding powders are used for manufacturing suspensions, grinding and development tools, cutting disks, etc. The same commercial quality diamond powder is used by professional gem cutters around the world.
- Size: 50,000 – 400 Grit, 0-80 Micron
- Weight: 50 carats/10 grams/0.357 oz
- Provides a good smooth finish.
- Extends working life of tool and assists in building sharper, stronger edge.
- Excellent cutting rates.
- Best use with the wool buffs or leather strops.
- Suitable for use on jewelry and gemstones, steel and hard metal, super hard materials.
- Recommended for polishing various metals, alloys, minerals, glass, ceramics, carbides, semiconductors.
- Polishing stone, marble, granite.
There are the following 13 different types of powders:
- 50,000 Grit, Mesh = 0-0.5 basic range size from 0 to 0,5 Microns
- 14,000 Grit, Mesh = 0-1 basic range size from 0 to 1 Microns
- 8,000 Grit, Mesh = 0-2 basic range size from 0 to 2 Microns
- 5,000 Grit, Mesh = 1.5-3 basic range size from 1.5 to 3Microns
- 4,000 Grit, Mesh = 2-4 basic range size from 2 to 4 Microns
- 3,000 Grit, Mesh = 3-6 basic range size from 3 to 6 Microns
- 2,000 Grit, Mesh = 4-8 basic range size from 4 to 8 Microns
- 1,500 Grit, Mesh = 6-12 basic range size from 6 to 12Microns
- 1,200 Grit, Mesh = 12-20 basic range size from 12 to 20Microns
- 800 Grit, Mesh = 12-22 basic range size from 12to 22 Microns
- 600 Grit, Mesh = 22/36 basic range size from 22to 36Microns
- 500 Grit, Mesh = 36-54 basic range size from 36 to 54Microns
- 400 Grit, Mesh = 54-80 basic range size from 54 to 80Microns