- Credit Card – We accept Visa, MasterCard, and American Express.
Returns and Refunds
It’s important to us that customer’s experience with our product and service is great.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return it within 30 days of the receiving date.
No questions asked if items are unopened! We will promptly refund your money when we receive the returned item.
- Send us a return request using a Contact Form with your order number to receive your return authorization.
- If an item is defective or damaged in shipping, we will issue a pre-paid return shipping label. In all other cases, the buyer is responsible for return shipping and may ship back the item using the carrier of their choice.
- If you’d like, we can send you a return label. In that case we will simply deduct the shipping fees from your refund amount. Please, let us know in your email whether you would like to use this service, and we will provide you with a quote based on your nominated address.
- All orders are processed same day, fulfilled: Monday through Saturday.
- Carriers: USPS, UPS, and FEDEX.
- Transit time within the U.S.A.– 5-7 business days, shipped: Monday through Saturday.
- International delivery may take up to 1 month. Delays can occasionally occur.
- Shipping cost is calculated at check-out and depends on measurements and weight of the items, and country of destination.
- You will receive an order confirmation email when you place your order. Once your order has shipped, you will receive a shipping confirmation email with a tracking number. If you do not receive an email, please check your spam filter or contact us for confirmation.
- Please, review and ensure that you have entered a correct address. We are not responsible for non-delivery due to error in the address that you provide.
This website is operated by TechDiamondTools and we are committed to protecting and preserving the privacy of our visitors when visiting our site or communicating electronically with us.
This policy sets out how we process any personal data we collect from you or that you provide to us through our website. We confirm that we will keep your information secure and that we will comply fully with all applicable Data Protection legislation and regulations. Please read the following carefully to understand what happens to personal data that you choose to provide to us, or that we collect from you when you visit this site. By visiting our website you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
Types of information we may collect from you
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information about individuals who visit and use our website:
Information you supply to us. You may supply us with information about you by filling in forms on our website. This includes information you provide when you submit a contact/inquiry form. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address, and phone number.
The information our website automatically collects about you. With regard to each of your visits to our website we may automatically collect information including the following:
- technical information, including a truncated and anonymized version of your Internet protocol (IP) address, browser type and version, operating system, and platform;
- information about your visit, including what pages you visit, how long you are on the site, and how you got to the site (including date and time);
- page response times, length of visit, what you click on, documents downloaded, and download errors.