TechDiamondTools diamond polishing paste is a multi-purpose oil-based compound made in California USA. It is used both in manual and machine polishing and sharpening. It extends the working life of a tool, assists in building a sharper, stronger edge, and creates a highly polished, shiny, mirror finish.
You can use our diamond paste on metal surfaces as well as ceramic, glass, and other mineral products. In addition to polishing and sanding, the diamond paste can clean the surfaces of any of these materials + semiconductors.
Brand New Diamond Polishing Lapidary Paste is ready-packed for dispensing in syringes.
- Size: Grit 200,000-400
- Concentration: High (50%), Medium (25%), and Light (10%) – at your option.
- Weight: 5 grams /0.176 oz
- Oil-based, easy to use.
- Excellent cutting rates.
- Best use with the wool polishers for polishing.
- Suitable for use on jewelry and gemstones, steel and hard metal, super hard materials.
- Recommended for polishing various metals, alloys, minerals, glass, ceramics, carbides, semiconductors.
- Apply oil-based compound to a flat surface, using precise angle control, sharpen tool against the compound to achieve desired results.
You can choose polishing compound from the following grits:
- 200,000 Grit, Mesh = 0-0.1 basic range size from 0 to 0,1 Microns – The Finest Polish
- 100,000 Grit, Mesh = 0-0.25 basic range size from 0 to 0,25 Microns – Final Polish
- 50,000 Grit, Mesh = 0-0.5 basic range size from 0 to 0,5 Microns – Final Polish
- 14,000 Grit, Mesh = 0-1 basic range size from 0 to 1 Microns – Final Polish
- 8,000 Grit, Mesh = 0-2 basic range size from 0 to 2 Microns – Mirror Finish
- 5,000 Grit, Mesh = 1.5-3 basic range size from 1.5 to 3 Microns – Mirror Finish
- 4,000 Grit, Mesh = 2-4 basic range size from 2 to 4 Microns – Mirror Finish
- 3,000 Grit, Mesh = 3-6 basic range size from 3 to 6 Microns – Fine Polish
- 2,000 Grit, Mesh = 4-8 basic range size from 4 to 8 Microns – Fine Polish
- 1,500 Grit, Mesh = 6-12 basic range size from 6 to 12 Microns – Pre Polish, Fine Lapping
- 1,200 Grit, Mesh = 12-20 basic range size from 12 to 20 Microns – Lapping Metals
- 1,050 Grit, Mesh = 14-18 basic range size from 10 to 16 Microns – Lapping Metals
- 800 Grit, Mesh = 12-22 basic range size from 12to 22 Microns – Stock Removal or Lapping Metals
- 600 Grit, Mesh = 22-36 basic range size from 22to 36 Microns – Stock Removal or Lapping Metals
- 500 Grit, Mesh = 36-54 basic range size from 36 to 54 Microns – Medium Fast Lapping
- 400 Grit, Mesh = 54-80 basic range size from 54 to 80 Microns – Medium Fast Lapping