Diamond Electroplated Core Drill Bit, distributed from California USA, is designed for drilling glass, ceramic, tile, and marble.
- Diameter: from 1 Inch to 5 Inch
- Arbor Size: 5/8 inch (5/8″) / 17 mm
- Bit Length: 3-7/8 Inch (3-7/8”) / 90 mm
- Segment Height: 3/8 Inch (3/8″) / 10 mm
- Fits most core rigs, hand-held core drilling machines, and other drilling equipment
- For Dry Use
- Drilling glass, ceramic, tiles, stone.
- Drilling holes on glass, tiles, marble, ceramic, granite, and porcelain.
- Cutting marble, granite, ceramic, porcelain, bottles, fish tanks, quartz sinks.
- Use in a wide range of materials, including hard, medium, soft and abrasive concrete, asphalt, brick, and concrete blocks.