NATURAL TechDiamondTools Diamond Grinding Powder is a product distributed from California USA. Grinding Diamond Powder’s large particle sizes are specially suited to lap surfaces of hard materials such as ceramics, concrete, stone, metals and etc. It allows for a high degree of surface refinement and flatness, and provides smooth material removal. It prepares the surface for further finer finishing.
- Size: 200/230 Mesh, or 200 Grit, basic range size from 63 to 75 Micron
- Weight: 25, 50, 100 carats/5, 10, 20 grams/0.176, 0.357, 0.714 oz
- Provides a good smooth finish.
- Extends working life of tool and assists in building sharper, stronger edge.
- Excellent cutting rates.
- Best use with the wool buffs or leather strops.
- Suitable for use on jewelry and gemstones, steel and hard metal, super hard materials.
- Recommended for polishing various metals, alloys, minerals, glass, ceramics, carbides, semiconductors.
- Lapping stone, marble, granite.
- Cleaning the surfaces of any of mentioned above materials, and semiconductors.