TechDiamondTools Polishing Paste, Set of Five Syringes is a set of multi-purpose oil-based polishing diamond compounds made in California USA. Use it both in manual and machine polishing and sharpening. It extends the working life of the tool, assists in building a sharper, stronger edge, and creates a highly polished, shiny, mirror finish.
You can use our diamond paste on metal surfaces as well as on ceramic, glass, and mineral products.
- Concentration: High (50%), Medium (25%), and Light (10%) – at your option.
- Weight: 5 grams /0.176 oz x 5
- Easy to use.
- Excellent cutting rates.
- Ready-packed for dispensing in syringes.
Intended use of diamond polishing compounds:
- Best use with the wool polishers for polishing.
- Suitable for use on gemstones, steel and hard metal, super hard materials.
- Works great as jewelry polishing compound, or glass scratch polish.
- Recommended for polishing various metals, alloys, minerals, glass, ceramics, carbides, semiconductors.
- Apply oil-based compound to a flat surface, using precise angle control, sharpen tool against the compound to achieve desired results.