This set includes 3 multi-purpose oil-based diamond polishing compounds made in California. Use it both in manual and machine polishing and sharpening. What`s more, it extends the working life of a tool, assists in building a sharper, stronger edge, and creates a highly polished, shiny, mirror finish.
You can use our diamond paste on metal surfaces as well as on ceramic, glass, and mineral products.
- Concentration: High (50%), Medium (25%), and Light (10%) – at your option.
- Weight: 5 grams /0.176 oz x 3
- Oil-based, easy to use.
- Excellent cutting rates.
- Ready-packed for dispensing in syringes.
Intended use of polishing compounds:
- Best use with the wool polishers for polishing.
- Suitable for use on gemstones, steel and hard metal, super hard materials.
- Works great as jewelry polishing compound, or glass scratch polish.
- Recommended for polishing various metals, alloys, minerals, glass, ceramics, carbides, semiconductors.
- Apply oil-based compound to a flat surface, using precise angle control, sharpen tool against the compound to achieve desired results.