Our phone-screen scratch remover kit is suitable for fixing shallow scratches and is screen functionality safe. If one is looking for an apple watch scratch remover, this kit will do the job as well, since it’s suitable for gorilla glass polishing in general.
Phone scratch repair kit contains:
- 3 diamond compounds or 4 diamond compounds – at your option
- 3 woolen cloths (for hand polishing) or 3 woolen bobs (for machine polishing) – at your option
How to get rid of scratches on a phone:
- Before polishing a phone screen, clean the surface of the glass thoroughly.
- Use tape to isolate the unscratched parts of the screen.
- Apply a small amount of polishing compound to a piece of woolen cloth.
- Spread the compound evenly.
- Buff the surface in a circular and (or) back-and-forth motion until the scratch disappears.
- To avoid contamination, use separate and different pieces of cloth for each different grit size used.
3 pastes phone-screen scratch remover kit
- Step 1: 4,000 Grit, 2 to 4 Microns – Reduces the scratch
- Step 2: 8,000 Grit, 0 to 2 Microns – Removes the scratch
- Step 3: 50,000 Grit, 0 to 0,5 Microns – Final polish
4 pastes phone-screen scratch remover kit
- Step 1: 2,000 Grit, 4 to 8 Microns – Reduces the scratch, softens the edges
- Step 2: 4,000 Grit, 2 to 4 Microns – Reduces the scratch
- Step 3: 8,000 Grit, 0 to 2 Microns – Removes the scratch
- Step 4: 50,000 Grit, 0 to 0,5 Microns – Final polish