- Diameter: 5 Inch
- Arbor: 7/8 Inch
- Coarseness grades: brown – coarse, red – medium, green – fine
- Works on: stainless steel, standard or alloyed steel, nonferrous materials and alloys, aluminum, titanium, fiberglass, plastic, and wood
Different materials may require different grades, speeds, and various pressures. In general, coarser grades will leave deeper scratches on the work surface, and finer grades will leave fewer scratches. Materials may require a coarser grade initially, followed by a progression through finer grades to achieve the desired finish. The operating speed of the non-woven material determines the rate of cut. Lower operating speeds are suitable for cleaning, higher speeds are used for better polishing action.
- Brown: removing scale, rust, heavy deburring, flashings, paint, and coatings
- Red: medium for lighter surface prep and cleaning, weld cleaning, blending, light deburring
- Green: light cleaning, blending and finishing